TOP WEEKLY POST

Monday 28 May 2018

After Losing Two Hands And One Leg, The Exam Was Completed Without Writer, 98.53 Percent


After Losing Two Hands And One Leg, The Exam Was Completed Without Writer, 98.53 Percent


After losing two hands and one leg, Shivam Solanki, who did the test without Writer, has won 98.53 per cent of his performance in the result of the standard 10 declared today. At this time, there was a complaint of hundreds of students having mathematical paper difficult. Shivam has also received 90 marks in this. 88 marks in science and 88 in English.
Shivam Solanki, after losing his legs in an accident, even after reading his foot without writing on his own, read and write himself. Shivam's father Mukeshbhai is a fourth-class employee of the corporation, who lives in Baranpura area. In 2011, when Shivam was studying in the sixth standard, he was going to catch a kite and under the elbow Two hands and a whole leg and some other legs had to lose. Parents and their sisters were broken down by a tragedy of one son.
For a year, the education of Shiva was also stopped. During treatment, the doctor allowed him to wear special socks on hand. Shivam says that after one year of accident, I remained on the bed between the four walls of the house for one or two years. In the meantime, the idea of ​​wearing a pen in hand was to fill it with pen. I started practicing by creating blackboards of the house walls. My speed of writing with innovative method gradually increased. Although moving to the middle school was closed, the intense desire to study further inspired me to continually struggle. Instead of the school, he started studying in coaching classes and offered a tenth examination this year as a private student.
Shivam says that .. I did not trust writer, I decided that I would write paper myself. I do not even have a paper cut. Yes Mathematics Paper was a precondition but I was confident of passing. If I get good marks then I want to become a doctor or a CA by studying further. Even though I do not have legs or feet, I do not have the courage.
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post