Wednesday 22 November 2017

Download Whatsapp status video

. Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.


2. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car”.

3. I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.

4. I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
I

5. Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about nev Ads

didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

12. By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

13. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

14. A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.

15. The real reason women live longer than men because they don’t have to live with women.

16. Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.

17. If winning isn't everything why do they keep score?

18. After (M)onday and (T)uesday even the week says WTF !!

19. Women should not have children after 35. Really… 35 children are enough.
 WhatsApp software automatically compares all the phone numbers from the device's address book with its central database of WhatsApp users to automatically add contacts to the user's WhatsApp contact list. 

Click Here For Video

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post